I checked out the diagram. Looking forward to reading the spec.

I loaded the .code on my V5R3 iSeries and it generated a couple
questions/comments:

1.) The library in the save file was not named RPGUI so I had to rename
it. Not sure if that was intended.

2.) The basicform.html example doesn't show any data although the
lstitm.html works fine. Any thoughts ?

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

------------------------------

message: 5
date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:22:38 -0600
from: Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WEB400] Code donations for RPGUI initiative

I could probably supply some expertise/code, however it would be nice
to see some sort of high level design document and specification on you
are planning for this to work.

Agreed. That is a must so we can know where we are going. I have been
taking a "vacation day" to put some stuff together. Here is what I
produced
in the last hour that details a high level idea of what a full loop
request/response looks like:

http://mowyourlawn.com/pics/RPGUI_highlevel.jpg

I have a couple page document that I will clean up and post that details
more in-depth requirements.