I was looking for something more advanced for testing my apps. I'll take a
look at Wireshark's output.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Could be the same issue even if it isn't .NET - use Wireshark to check if
an
HTTP 100-Continue is being transmitted.

Aaron Bartell
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Mike <koldark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, I as I stated below: "I am not sure what I maybe doing wrong. I
am
using Poster (a Mozilla plugin)(
http://code.google.com/p/poster-extension/
)
to test POST to this program."

I didn't mention to make this more interesting, doing a GET with the same
logic returns a 0 CONTENT_LENGTH and still returns the parameters. A POST
doesn't return the parameters.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info