Brian,

Thanks for everything you have been doing regarding that machine. Since
Brian isn't tooting his own horn, I thought I would squeeze it a little for
him;-) To put it in short terms, www.youngiprofessionals.com wouldn't exist
without Brian involved. He's done pretty much EVERYTHING in getting the
machine operational with all of the different software packages on there.
Of course in true YiPs/community fashion he has documented the installation
process of the things he has accomplished so others can benefit from it.
That documentation can be found on the Wiki portion of the site:
http://www.youngiprofessionals.com/site/index.php/wiki

I raise my eggnog mug to you, Brian, and celebrate a successful YiPs year
and look forward to success in 2010 as we open the envelope even more.

Thanks also to the IBM Academic Initiative and COMMON for sharing in the
vision, providing many a resource, and letting the YiPs group do a lot of
trial and error to see what we can organically grow from the community.

On a final note, if you are wanting to get involved with the YiPs, we have a
variety of needs that need attention. For example, even if you don't have
content to add to the recently announced Virtual Learning Center (i.e.
http://www.youngiprofessionals.com/vlc/) we have scenarios where authors are
donating some of their content and it just needs somebody willing to spend
time to input it into the tool and do misc formatting. Get involved and be
a part of something that is exciting!

Aaron Bartell
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com