From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Cavaiani
Sent: Thursday, 10 December 2009 10:34 a.m.
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Recursive query - net.data

Peter,

No the DB2 file is not currently structured as a URL - but I don't see
why I could not do that. I like that idea! Is there a trick to
returning a complete url? Below is what I use now:

select SEARCH as URLNAME, replace(trim(SEARCH),' ',' ') as
READNAME, digits(RECNO) as RECNO FROM qgpl.apinv8

WHERE UPPER(SEARCH) like '%$(partv)%'
ORDER BY SEARCH
for fetch only

%Report{
<HTML>
<TABLE BORDER = "1">

%{<th align="left">Invoice Identification</th>%}
%{<th align="left">Record No.</th>%}
%Row{

@DTW_ASSIGN(URLNAME,V_URLNAME)
@DTW_ASSIGN(READNAME,V_READNAME)