I would remove you onblur event listener. You really probably ony need the
onchange event listener.

James R. Perkins

On Nov 18, 2009 5:30 AM, "Tom Deskevich" <thomas.l.deskevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

When I want to cancel the page, and go back to the previous page in history,
it executes the JavaScript and makes me press the cancel button again.
Is there a way to keep JavaScript from executing? I want to default a value
in a combo box and when they select or leave that box, I want to skip to the
appropriate text box, depending on the selection.

But when I cancel, it is executing the JavaScript, and forces me to press
the cancel button twice.
JavaScript: Jump to text box based on selection of atcombo, this executes
when I press the cancel button

function atjump()
{ var
accounttype=(siform.atcombo.options[siform.atcombo.selectedIndex].value)
if (accounttype == 1)
var mytext=document.getElementById("orgname")
if (accounttype == 2)
var mytext=document.getElementById("indlastname")
mytext.focus() }
Combo box: Defaults a 1.

<select size="1" name="atcombo" style="background-color:white" tabindex="1"
onSelect=atjump() onblur=atjump() onChange=atjump()>
<option selected value="1">Orginization</option>
<option value="2">Individual</option>
</select>
Cancel Button:

<form>
<input type="button" value="CANCEL REGISTRATION AND RETURN"
onclick="history.go(-1)"/> </div

Thanks!