Hmm. There is always php.net. It is full of all kinds of examples. It
should really be your defacto resource for PHP in general. (No offense to
Zend. Maybe to Mike though :) ).

For i5_ commands, Zend is the place to go because they are the only ones
who have them. The forums on the Zend website have lots of people to
help. There is an "i5" section in that forum as well.

Jeff Olen's book is a good intro to PHP on i5, resource. I think it is
listed in store.midrange.com (buy it there and help David out with the
lists).

If you still need more info, just let me know.

HTH,

Brian May
Project Lead
Management Information Systems
Garan, Incorporated
Starkville, Mississippi

Young i Professionals
http://www.youngiprofessionals.com

"Tom Deskevich" <thomas.l.deskevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/09/2009 09:45 AM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries'" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] PHP - authenticate and authorize using AS400 profile

Point well taken, thanks.

Then is there some type of publication that will guide you through those
options?
It always seems that third party books do that. But I have even found some
of them light with examples and explanations.

I am the first to admit I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. I am
fortunate that the company I work for has a computer programmer as
President. So he knows what it takes to do stuff. But I can really feel
for
those who work for companies who have bosses who want results and want
them
quick. And do not understand that it does days of research and trail and
error to get something simple to work at times.

After DDS, HTML and Java Script are tons of fun too. :)

And to Mikes response, yes thank God for this forum. I always try to
research before asking a question, it is a good way to learn more, but it
has given me answers to questions that I could not seem to find anywhere
else.

Ok, I will go find some cheese for my whine now....