To change the class loading in WAS:

- Click on the application
- Click "Class loading and update detection"
- Under "Class loader order" select the radio button for "Classes loaded
with application class loader first"
- Under "WAR class loader policy" select the radio button for "Single
classes loader for application"
- Click Apply/OK and go back to the settings to make sure the changes took
hold. I've had to make the changes above more than once before it took
effect.

Hope that helps.

Todd Allen
EDPS
Electronic Data Processing Services
tallen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

James Perkins
<jrperkinsjr@gmai
l.com> To
Sent by: "Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries"
web400-bounces@mi <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
drange.com cc

Subject
Screen Was: Re: IBM HATS vs. ?

Please respond to
Web Enabling the
AS400 / iSeries
<web400@midrange.
com>

That sounds like something I would do ;-) The data sheet says it should
work
with Java EE 5.

I would assume you could add it to your WEB-INF/lib directory. Some where
there is a setting to load the parent first, but I can't remember off the
top of my head. That's how you get JSF 1.2 and Facelets to work under WAS
6.1.
--
James R. Perkins
http://twitter.com/the_jamezp