When you create a web service through RDi does it generate Java code?

Generally speaking though, in a connection pool you have to close your
connection when you are done. This doesn't actually close the connection as
much as return the connection to the pool. If you do not close the
connection (return it to the pool) it will remain open. Maybe this is your
issue?

--
James R. Perkins

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 06:30, Shannon ODonnell <