Your search results would look something like this:

Rec# Invoice Indentifcation
0004 <a href="J:\Aerofast Inc 10108 00128373.pdf">Badger Metals 10450
52499</a>
0109 <a href="J:\Inside Badger 13070 0038727-IN.pdf">Inside Badger 13070
0038727-IN</a>

You may need to escape the spaces in the file path.

Thanks,
Todd

"Don Cavaiani"
<dcavaiani@amereq
uip.com> To
Sent by: "Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries"
web400-bounces@mi <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
drange.com cc

Subject
elimination

Please respond to
Web Enabling the
AS400 / iSeries
<web400@midrange.
com>

OK, men, I got this far with code elimination - but what am I missing to
actually get the .pdf to show?

This is in the browser now - J:\Aerofast Inc 10108 00128373.pdf -
do I need to precede it with the adobe executable path?