Todd,

I am not using Wordpress (yet) but in Serendipty (another blog php app) I used the default 80 port. The proxy pass directive handles the "translation" to/from the default port you specify in the web configuration file in Web Admin.

My (relevant) configuration settings in Web Admin look like this:
# Configuration originally created by Create HTTP Server wizard on Mon Feb 05 16:09:18 MST 2007
Listen 10.0.10.206:80 http
DocumentRoot /www/zendcore/htdocs
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:8000/mywebroot/
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:8000/mywebroot/
<Directory />
Order Deny,allow
Deny From all
</Directory>

<Directory /www/zendcore/htdocs/mywebroot>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>

<Directory /www/zendcore/htdocs/mywebroot/myblogroot>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>

I do plan to install Wordpress because I have run into a couple issues with Serendipty and would like to use Wordpress.

Pete

TAllen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Has anyone gotten WordPress to work with the Zend PHP product? I'm having
no success, mainly due to the fact that there are basically 2 servers - the
native Apache server and the Zend Apache server running in PASE. WordPress
originally set the site URL (WordPress address) as 127.0.0.1:8000 (PASE
server). Changing that to the real IP address seemed to fix the problems
but there is another address in the settings for the blog address, which is
set to 127.0.0.1:8000. Changing the blog address to the real IP address
caused the WordPress home page to become unreachable.

To change the theme I had to update the blog address to the real IP address
and then change the address back to 127.0.0.1:8000 to get to the WP home
page.

Perhaps WordPress is too smart for its own good but it seems this problem
could come up with other PHP applications.

Thanks,
Todd

This communication and any transmitted documents are intended to be confidential. If there is a problem with this transmission, please contact the sender. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.