We do not have that product...

PETER VIDAL
MAPICS IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM / SR SYSTEM ANALYST
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
Tel:727-849-9999, x2414 Fax:727-815-3120
WWW.PALL.COM

"Hope opens doors where despair closes them."
Anonymous

Margaret Hopkins <mhopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/02/2009 10:45 AM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] Net.Data and data filters

Have you ever used Help Systems'Sequel and Sequel View Point (the gui part
of Sequel) It is a great tool.