remember after changing the config you have to restart the server.

From:
Rob Dixon <robertsdixon@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
01/23/2009 03:08 PM
Re: [WEB400] Using UserID and Pawword with HTTP server(V5R1original)
Sent by:
web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have changed config but still no signon showing and I cannot see
anything
in trace logs but I will study them more carefully.

It is 9.00pm here in the UK and I have to stop now. Thanks for all your
help. I fear that I shall be asking for more.
Many thanks

Rob