I get crap like this every so often on one of my web pages that has a
feedback form on it. This appears in the only input capable field on that
form and then its automatically emailed to me by the web page.

fsSih0 <a href="http://yzxmkniuwxzu.com/";>yzxmkniuwxzu</a>,
[url=http://miofcrjokpxi.com/]miofcrjokpxi[/url],
[link=http://ohhsnncjfayb.com/]ohhsnncjfayb[/link], http://oqghxpkktnag.com/

It's obviously an automatic process that is going out and filling this in
(at least I hope someone's not so bored that they'd waste time doing this
stuff) but I don't quite ken the whole thing.

Anyone know what this is/what or why this happens?

Thanks,

Shannon O'Donnell