Create ICE Program?

Ice...Ice baby...

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
however the CRTICEPGM command is used from within RDi /eclipse if you want
to control the compile phase.

I am assuming CRTICEPGM is using CRTBNDRPG behind the scenes? I couldn't
find it on my system. Does it allow me to choose all the different compile
options I might want? I guess part of the issue I have is that I already
have a "compiling helper" by using comments at the top of my program:

H DEBUG(*YES) dftactgrp(*no)
*T: 1003: Cancel/Complete Orders
*I: QCMPSRC,CRTBNDRPG
*O: BNDDIR(OMIBND RXSBND)
*O: TGTRLS(V5R3M0)

I am probably not your typical IceBreak user as I grew up with calling all
the stdin and stdout API's directly and I have become picky with how much I
like a framework to help me because *sometimes* they get in the way. I can
see how IceBreak would be an excellent solution in making the transition
from ASP/JSP/PHP to RPG+IceBreak.

Thanks for your response,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com