Hi Rich (Long time no see :)

It looks like a signature violation to me

This types of errors comes when your client code access a wrong procedure in
the service program since this is done by vectors and not by names.

Ensure that the signature is the same in your Cobol program and the exported
signature from QZHBCGI.

In my case it is D8E3D4C8C3C7C96DF0F0F240 .... in both cases...

I suggest that you create the program in two steps to ensure right binding:

CRTCBLMOD
CRTPGM .. where you bind to the QZHBCGI and set the:

Allow *SRVPGM library update . . *YES *YES, *NO

Hope this will do the trick

Best regards

Niels Liisberg
IceBreak Chief SW Architect