hmmmm.... OK. That makes sense. But it raises the question of why can it be found at port 80, and not port 2020? I made no other changes so far as I know.

Scott Klement wrote:
Booth,

"404 Not found" means something different than you think it does :)

404 not found means that your browser has SUCCESSFULLY connected to the HTTP server on port 2020. It has SUCCESSFULLY sent a request to that server. The server on port 2020 has responded with "404 Not Found" to tell you that the document you requested doesn't exist.

Booth Martin wrote:
1-When I set the port at 80 I can reach the page with http://123.456.789.8/. When I change the port to 2020 and look for http://123.456.789.8:2020 I get a 404 not found.
2- Yes, I stopped and restarted the server after each change.
3-I used netstat *cnn to see what was out there. It was what I expected to see. 2020 was there and running when it should have been.
4- I used http://123.456.789/ and http://123.456.789.8:2020 as the address.