I have been using Chrome as my client for Gmail and Google Reader. I kinda
like that I can have seperate window (and shortcut) for my two gmail
addresses and one for my reader. I am definitely not sold on it and I still
prefer to use Firefox. There is only one way to like something and this is
to continue to use it. After using it since it came out, I problaby won't
continue using it soon.

From what I have seen from the tech analysts, they are impressed at the
speed, but overall is a lack luster browser.