Brad,

Yes I think also in a way of shows some info in an div/popup/ajax but the
customers are seeing all these nice captchas and "how to easily is it
possible".

also in my case I need this app multi language (at least english, spanish,
portugese, maybe catalan and french, even german), then typing english words
would not be welcomed to all users.
maybe some more simple as A6745C is neutral.

using a remote external web services for generating the image will be slow
and will be problematic in the future,
some examples of web services would be:
http://www.1888pressrelease.com/captcha-cc-launches-new-web-service-pr-tcx06l928.html
http://www.trynt.com/trynt-captcha-api/
searching in google using "captcha web service"
but would be great if locating only "proffesional" services and not all
these results.

keep on...

Guillermo.