I'm going to be taking a new position doing C#.NET
development not on an iSeries (very sad about that)...

If you're sad about it why are you taking the position? Apprehensive?
Ok. But if you're going into a new position "sad" you need to rethink
what you're doing.

What's the best online resources for C#.NET
development besides what Aaron mentioned here?

The good news / bad news side of the size of the c# community is that
there is no single "home" like the midrange.com community. You'll start
to live on several sites depending on what you use. If you're an
Hibernate user, you'll gravitate to their sites, if not, you won't. If
you're doing ASP.Net then you'll go that way and not look at sites that
revolve around XAML.

General sites I find of use include codeproject.com, asp.net, the msdn
site (msdn.microsoft.com), and blogs but Scott Guthrie
(http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/) and Scott Hanselman
(http://www.hanselman.com/blog/) I also have Hanselman's and DNR's
podcasts on my iPod (hanselminutes.com and dotnetrocks.com)

-Walden

--
Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software