Thanks to all.

I will try these suggestions when I IPL tonight.

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Norbut, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:08 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Websphere Startup Scrip

Bits/Pieces of my startup script on my system(s).

I have it start the Websphere subsystem.
STRSBS SBSD(QWAS6/QWAS6) /* WEBSPHERE */

Then have it wait 30 seconds.

Then I
ADDLIBLE LIB(QWAS6)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)

(not sure why that's in there....but it's got the same date stamp
As when I was adding in the other websphere things...so must have been
relevant)

Then I have this in my startup script

SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(QWAS6/QWASSTRSVR) +
PARM('-profilePath' +
'/QIBM/UserData/WebSphere/AppServer/V6/Base+
/profiles/LAW8WES' '-server' 'LAW8WES')) +
JOB(QWAS6) JOBD(QWAS6/QWASJOBD) +
JOBQ(QWAS6/QWASJOBQ) USER(QEJBSVR) LOG(4 +
0 *SECLVL) LOGCLPGM(*YES)

Jim Norbut
Systems Administrator
Grubb & Ellis Company | 500 West Monroe Suite 2700 | Chicago, IL 60661

Phone: 312.698.5620 | Fax: 312.423.5427
Web: http://www.grubb-ellis.com