This from the man who presents .Net as a System i solution <chuckle>.

Okay, you're not quite as bad as the Midrange News guys, but really,
introducing Windows into your mission critical business applications?
I'm not sure exactly *what* that is emanating from you, but it ain't a
warm glow <grin>.
<<

Just the sweet smell of success or is that the lunch my daughter just
spilled on me. Either way I smell good. :-)

Sure Joe. Whatever you say. Take a poll of how many shops are using
Windows and I think your non-Windows argument goes out the Window(s).
Even Joe uses Windows. Puff, Puff.

I'm certainly not saying Windows doesn't have its issues, but so do OS's
such as "i". Can you say SLOOOOOW Java. Hopefully V6R1 helps solve some
of that.

It's very embarrassing when I have to tell customers to run their Java
apps on Windows because the "i" can't run them as fast. You might say
that causes a black "i" for "i".

No, you miss the point. EGL is based on CSP - a technology first
introduced in 1981, before Windows was a gleam in Steve Jobs' eye. <<

Can you say L.E.G.A.C.Y :-)

Magic 8-ball, Magic 8-ball which language will I be using in 2-3.

It might be EGL because it's based on CSP.

Windows, Windows where will you be. I'm not sure but I'll be using a
MAC or XP.

I've been reading childrens stories today....

Back to the Apache part of the conversation....Apache + .Net + "i" =
Good. Hey, two out of three ain't bad, Richard. :)
<<

Yep, .Net and "i" are definitely good together.

On that we agree.

And if you add Apache, then you have the best three.....

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800