First, since it's friday, and I've been watching this thread for a while, I
thought I'd make a funny.. and stir the pot.

You could have written your apps with RPG by now instead of spending this
much time on the list.. lol!

But seriously, using RPG, PHP, what have you, what's going to look more
impressive on your resume is having a serious knowledge of the components
that make up web apps.. in other words, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, etc..
etc... etc..

The tool you use to get it there is going to be simply learning a new syntax
for the most part. Unless it's a 3GL.. (but even then, the above knowledge
is needed. If you don't know what you CAN do with the above, you won't
know what you can do with your 3GL, toolkit, etc).

Anyhow, I'm getting primed for a killer guy's night out to watch Brock
Lesnar ground and pound on Sat (see you there Aaron!) So time to eat a lot
of carbs.. lol! And lots of vitamin C. The toughest descision I have is
beer or vodka tommorow night.. hahah... since there is poker involved, I'm
guessing beer.

Bradley V. Stone
BVSTools - www.bvstools.com
eRPG SDK - www.erpgsdk.com