You're preachin' to the choir man !! :-)

I am and always will be a staunch one-box "i" supporter where realistic.
Unfortunately the "i" is not always the best performer when it comes to
running Jasper Reports and other CPU intensive Java apps. In fact the
Bladecenter muddies the issue even more because you will have one box
that runs all your apps. It will just contain Windows, Linux, "i" or
AIX OS partitions/blades.

Whether we like it or not, the one box scenario in general is a thing of
the past. Consolidated Blades running workload appropriate apps are the
future !!

On the topic of management, one user can manage a BladeCenter or several
Vmware servers quite nicely. However there is definitely an expertise
learning curve.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800