I have the same problem. Crashes when ending IE. I thought it was just my
PC's setup causing this.

Leonard Hrabar
Senior Developer

Holy Name Hospital
718 Teaneck Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201) 833-3000 ext: 5861

hrabar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Haas, Matt (CL
Tech Sv)"
<matt.haas@cengag To
e.com> Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Sent by: <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
web400-bounces@mi cc
drange.com
Subject
Re: [WEB400] Need advice on
08/05/2008 09:07 reliable way to identifyIE asthe
AM browser

Please respond to
Web Enabling the
AS400 / iSeries
<web400@midrange.
com>

A word of warning about the IE plug-in: It does a nice job but it makes IE
take forever to start and will cause it to crash a lot when you try to end
it normally. Turning it off fixes this so I only turn it on when I need it.

Matt