Vern

From: "Dean, Robert" <rdean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Gecko codebase has built-in support for ActiveX, but it's not enabled in
FireFox for security reasons.

What I've been wondering is if there is some overriding reason why the solution
has to involve ActiveX as opposed to Silverlight (which is better supported by
"other" browsers and has less security potholes to avoid).