<<<Note that in my example, all the fields are edited at once, all the
messages are shown. My only downfall right now is that I haven't
figured the easy way to "reverse image" the input field when it's in
error. I'm certain there is a way, but if there isn't we need a way to
add that. It should be as easy as checking for an error and applying a
different style if there is one. >>>

Use CSS to change the background color and the text color.

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional

Bob Evans Bob-B-Q: You haven't had barbeque until you've had Bob Evans
Bob-B-Q. Try our six Bob-B-Q dishes, starting at $5.99. For more
information, visit www.BobEvans.com.