From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Charles St-Laurent
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:01 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Fail to create a new was instance

Hi!

I used, many years ago, a functionality from the IBM website that scanned
our iSeries products from the web. Then, the site provided to us a list of
updates for our licenced products. Does this functionality still exist? If
so, what's the URL to use it?

Thanks for your answers
Charles

"Shannon ODonnell"
<sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a
icrit dans le message de news:
004101c8c051$9e813150$0500a8c0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Make absolutely certain you have the latest and greatest Group, Cumulative
and HIPER PTF's on your system. Also, did you remember to download the
group PTF for WAS 6.0 and then run the update script in Qshell?

Very important step as WAS will not work without doing that.