I totally agree with you Shannon

Good night to Joe's list!!!

Maurice O'Prey

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: 26 May 2008 20:19
To: 'Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Impressions of EGL - Part Duex

Didn't David just create a list for EGL?

Can you guys move this discussion to that list so the rest of us don't have
to keep deleting all of these EGL posts?

Despite your heated interest in the topic...not everyone shares your
enthusiasm for the subject and since you now have a dedicated list for
EGL...

Thank you