Hi Mark,

I started getting this error (Internal Server error on Admin) after installing the latest CUM PTF pack. I solved the problem by installing the latest group PTF package for the HTTP server -- then the problem went away.

Mark Allen wrote:
Recently (last time I was in it had to be 2-3 months ago until today) when
we go to our400:2001 and then try to go to the HTTP Admin page we get the
following error:

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

When I look in our job log for the nightly process that is stating the ADMIN
instance I see

Message ID . . . . . . . . . :
CPE3452
Message file . . . . . . . . :
QCPFMSG
Library . . . . . . . . . :
QSYS

Message . . . . : Too many open files for this
process.
Cause . . . . . : An attempt was made to open more files than allowed by
the
value of OPEN_MAX. The value of OPEN_MAX can be retrieved using
the
sysconf()
function.

What the heck happened, this thing has run by itself for so long I can't
even begin to figure out.