Thanks, Matt.

I'm a big fan of wrapping RPG functionality as an external stored procedure.
My issue is product specific at this point since I don't know if Varsity
provides a clean programmatic interface. An ex-employee made a half hearted
attempt to write one some years back but it looks like they just took the
Varsity screen interface program and ripped out screens until it did one
thing poorly and that one thing doesn't translate well to retail customers.

I wanted to give the list a shot because my experiences with their support
haven't been productive and I believe my boss is presently wrastling with
their license renewal fees.

Alfred