From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:39 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Exec cgi command not working

Scott,

I figured that I probably was not giving enough information. The problem
is, I don't know enough about CGI to know what to ask.

I know what a redirect is, I just don't know where it goes. Would it be
in the HTML or the config file? If it goes in the HTML, I don't think I
have one. I have listed the HTML & the current config file below.

I found this on the apache web site:

"To permit SSI on your server, you must have mod_include installed and
enabled. Additionally, you must have the following directive either in
your httpd.conf file, or in a .htaccess file:

Options +Includes "

Is there a way to tell if mod_include is on the i5?

HTML file:

/$header
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Sunday, November 3, 2007 23:00:00 GMT
/%cookiestring%/

<head>
<LINK href="/www/citcgidev/htmlsrc/base.css" rel=stylesheet
type=text/css>
<title>e-Store</title>
</head>
<!--#exec cgi="/citcgidevp/header"-->

/$main
Nice to see you, /%custname%/!<br><br>

/$error
You entered an invalid customer number.<br><br>

Please return to the previous page and try again.

/$footer

Config File:

#=======================================================================
==
# APACHE directives to run CGIDEV2
#
# To complete the installation of these directives,
# execute the following command:
# CPYF FROMFILE(CGIDEV2/QATMHINSTC) TOFILE(QUSRSYS/QATMHINSTC)
# FROMMBR(CGIDEV2APA) TOMBR(CGIDEV2APA) MBROPT(*REPLACE)
CRTFILE(*YES)
#
# To start the HTTP instance for CGIDEV2,
# execute the following command:
# STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(CGIDEV2APA)
# Then, run command WRKACTJOB SBS(QHTTPSVR) and make sure that more than
# one CGIDEV2APA is running.
# If not, the CGIDEV2APA HTTP instance failed being started.
# You should then look in the joblogs for CGIDEV2APA jobs and find out
# what the error was.
#
# To run CGIDEV2, type the following in the location line of your
browser:
# http://yourAS400IpAddr:8014/cgidev2/start
#
#=======================================================================
==
# PART 1
#=======================================================================
==
ServerRoot /cgidev/conf
DocumentRoot /cgidev/conf/hotdocs
Listen 10.39.239.12:8014 FRCA
# Listen 8014
DefaultType text/html
# CGI
CGIConvMode %%EBCDIC/EBCDIC%%
ThreadsPerChild 53
MaxCGIJobs 100
StartCGI 2 QTMHHTP1
Timeout 120
# PERSISTENT CGI
MaxPersistentCGI 5
CGIRecyclePersist on
PersistentCGITimeout 60
# PERFORMANCE
DynamicCache on
CacheLocalSizeLimit 25000
FRCAEnableFileCache On
FRCACacheLocalFileRunTime /cgidev/*.gif
#=======================================================================
==
# PART 2
#=======================================================================
==
Options +ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +Includes
-MultiViews -Indexes
AlwaysDirectoryIndex off
DirectoryIndex index.html welcome.html
# The following directives regard the HTTP instance logs
# They are commented out. Uncomment them to have the logs generated
ErrorLog /www/citcgidev/conf/logs/basic_error_log
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
combined
# LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
LogFormat "%{Cookie}n \"%r\" %t" cookie
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
LogMaint logs/error_log 7 0
CustomLog /www/citcgidev/conf/logs/access_log Common
LogMaint /www/citcgidev/conf/logs/basic_error_log 60 0
LogMaint /www/citcgidev/conf/logs/access_log 30 0
LogLength 512000000
LogLevel Debug
#
SetEnvIf User-Agent "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
SetEnvIf User-Agent "JDK/1\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf User-Agent "Java/1\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf User-Agent "RealPlayer 4\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf User-Agent "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive
SetEnvIf User-Agent "MSIE 4\.0b2;" downgrade-1.0
SetEnvIf User-Agent "MSIE 4\.0b2;" force-response-1.0
<Directory /cgidev/conf/htdocs>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>
<Directory /cgidev/docs>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>
#=======================================================================
==
# PART 3
#=======================================================================
==
#---- CGIDEV2 directives
Alias /docs/ /cgidev/docs/
AliasMatch /cgidev2h/(.*)\.htm
/QSYS.LIB/CGIDEV2.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/$1.mbr
AliasMatch /cgidev2o/(.*)\.htm
/QSYS.LIB/CGIDEV2.LIB/DEMOHTML.FILE/$1.mbr
AliasMatch /cgidev2oit/(.*)\.htm
/QSYS.LIB/CGIDEV2.LIB/DEMOHTMLIT.FILE/$1.mbr
Alias /cgidev2/start /qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/demohtml.file/demoframe.mbr
Alias /cgidev/ /cgidev/
Alias /cgidevf/ /cgidev/
Alias /cgidevexthtml/ /cgidevexthtml/
Alias /cgidev2/ /qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/
Alias /cgidev2h/ /QSYS.LIB/CGIDEV2.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/
Alias /cgidev2o/ /QSYS.LIB/CGIDEV2.LIB/DEMOHTML.FILE/
Alias /cgidev2oit/ /QSYS.LIB/CGIDEV2.LIB/DEMOHTMLIT.FILE/
ScriptAliasMatch /cgidev2p/(.*).cgi /qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/$1.pgm
ScriptAliasMatch /cgidev2p/(.*) /qsys.lib/cgidev2.lib/$1
#=======================================================================
==
# PART 3
#=======================================================================
==
#---- CGIDEV2 directives
<Directory /cgidev>
Options None
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /cgidevexthtml>
Options None
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGIDEV2.LIB>
Options None
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>
#---- CITCGIDEV directives
Alias /citcgidev/ /citcgidev/
ScriptAliasMatch ^/citcgidevp(.*) /qsys.lib/citcgidev.lib/$1.pgm

<Directory /citcgidev>
Options None
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CITCGIDEV.LIB>
Options None
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

Please note: Thomson Learning has changed its name to Cengage Learning. Visit www.cengage.com for more information.
Cengage Learning - delivering results through engagement.