Isn't that what CGIConvMode %%BINARY/BINARY%% does? It eliminates any conversion?

Also, what content-type are they sending? The only reason I could see Apache caring about the % character is if it thinks the POST data is url encoded for some reason.

Aaron Bartell wrote:
Does anybody know if there is a way to have Apache ignore POST content
encoding?

A little background. I have a third party sending me an HTTP POST and in
the content there is a percent (%) sign (e.g. 17% down). The percent sign
without a subsequent hex value is thrown out by Apache as a 400 Bad Request
error. I am trying to work with them to change their desktop software to
replace % with %25 (the hex value of % is 25), but I was wondering if there
was anything I could do on the Apache end to bypass encoding translation
when it places the POST content into standard input?

Ideas?

Aaron Bartell

http://mowyourlawn.com