From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of jlowary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:21 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] How do you do this? (to I've done it NOW!!!!)

OK I went and did it now.

I was using the "META" redirect that Aaron suggested and that was
working fine, so I though I'd do another one. I added the last set of
lines for directory Catalog to the .conf file and stopped and restarted
the server and now neither redirect work they both tell me: HTTP Error
403
- Forbidden "You are not authorized to view this page"!

Under the /OP Directory I have two directories called Recalls and
Catalog
with an html file called index If I open these via a mapped drive and
click on either file they display the page correctly, so I know that
part
works. Below is what I have in the .conf file for DIR's. Thought I had

this figured out the other day as I changed the Recalls in the Directory

statement to all caps and that seemed to make it work (maybe I was
wrong?)

I'd welcome any suggestions and I can post the whole .conf file if
needed.

<Directory />
Order Deny,Allow
Allow From all
Deny From all
</Directory>
#
<Directory /OP>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>
#
<Directory /OP/RECALLS>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>
#
<Directory /OP/CATALOG>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>

Thanks,

Jim Lowary
System Analyst, Salton Inc.
(573) 447-5500

Some days you're the dog, and some days your the hydrant (today is a
hydrant day!)