Hi Mike,

It almost looks like the Apache server is changing the library list
before calling the CGI application and then changing it back after
the CGI job responds. And the library list it gets set back to is
the initial list for the HTTP job.

To be honest, I never tried to find out whether it sets it back. My method of testing was to have my CGI job run the the following command:

DSPJOB OUTPUT(*PRINT) OPTION(*LIBL)

I simply stuck that command into one of my existing CGI programs (I used QCMDEXC to run it from RPG) and then tried the page. After the page worked, I looked in the spool, and saw that the library list had been correctly set by Apache.

I then took it to the next step of actually trying to utilize the library list for my files, etc, and that worked too.

So that's about all I know :)