Yeah, right here, Maurice. If you ignore the occasional comments from
people who are obviously biased towards the platform, you can get plenty of
good information here.

But if you say things like "Windows is not an inferior operating system
i5 OS" you probably will get arguments.

Joe

I was responding to Aaron who introduced the topic of 'inferior Operating
Systems' and believe me it is like comparing the valves that used to operate
TV sets and stating which one is the best! Let's put this one to rest, I run
i5 OS on my i5 and Windows on my Windows servers, PC's, Laptop, mobile
phones, PDA's etc, just like every other company I know, so enough said on
that one (unless your experience is different?).

Since you offered your kind advice on ASP.NET 2.0 I am wondering what is
your recommended approach to localization, global resource files, local
resource files, a mixture of both or, storing data (content) in a database
(SQL Server, DB2 or otherwise?).

Kind Regards

Maurice

P.S. Please put a new video card in that 5250 terminal of yours (it will
help you run Vista) <G>

My whole point