either set the column width to a predefined number ( see
http://www.html-reference.com/COL.htm ), or add non-breaking space  with the
  html entity.

Regards,
Shalom Carmel
-----------------------
www.venera.com

subject: [WEB400] Net.Data

Is there a way to preserve white space within all fields in the displayed
table?  I am seeing that the width of fields are LESS when there is no data
entered into that table (field) element.
Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.
920-894-7063

"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul
can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person."
Albert Einstein