From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sarah Poger Gladstone
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 12:10 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Net.Data & Javascript

Don -

Why are you using Net.data variables directly in the JavaScript
function? You should be reading all info from the HTML form fields. (
You may want to use hidden form fields as well as visible form fields.
  Also, after the page is sent to the web browser  do a "view source"
and check the Java Script. It would also help if you pasted the source
of the HTML/JavaScript to this list.

-Sarah