I have a field which comes up in an update mode.  It is a time related field,
e.g., 01:30a.

When the field is displayed, the existing value from the file displays.  The
user may then use the dropdown arrow to select a different time from the table
of times displayed.

That table of times is brought in via the @query1()  - see below:

               <select name="tsdou1" size="1"> value="tsdou1"
<option value=$(savou1)>$(savou1)</option>
        @query1()

In the Javascript, I am trying to do some editing (sequencing) of the In vs Out
times.  The problem I am running into is that the tsdout1.value field seems to
be "1 step behind" what it should be.  In other words, as I put in or select a
different time value, hit enter to validate, the javascript does not work with
the new time value selected.  It does however work with the EXISTING value in
that field - the value read in from the file. I'm thinking the @query() is
making this too complicated for the Javascript?

Hope this makes sense.

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.