I seem to be having a problem getting apache to work with SSL

At the bottom, I have included the relevant portions of my httpd.conf file.

I have received the SSL certificate, imported it into the DCM, and assigned
the application QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_APACHE to that certificate.

I have restarted the Apache HTTP server.

I can access the site with http, but when I use https I am unable to
connect.

LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM
LoadModule jk_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZTCJK.SRVPGM
Listen *:80
Listen *:443
DocumentRoot /www/apache/htdocs
Options +ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +Includes
-IncludesNOEXEC -MultiViews -Indexes
ErrorLog logs/basic_error_log
UseCanonicalName Off
HotBackup Off
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
combined
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
CustomLog logs/access_log combined
BrowserMatch "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
BrowserMatch "JDK/1\.0" force-response-1.0
BrowserMatch "Java/1\.0" force-response-1.0
BrowserMatch "RealPlayer 4\.0" force-response-1.0
BrowserMatch "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive force-response-1.0
JkWorkersFile /www/apache/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /www/apache/logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel error
JkMount /example/* inprocess
JkMount /servlet/* inprocess