From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:53 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] HTML Output limits

 >> I don't know what you're referring to here.  The limit of a particular
application?

The customer is building a very large web page.  At a certain size (difficult
to tell exactly) the browser screen just stops filling up and just sits there.

I had them change the *FINI to a write to stream file and then display that file - it works perfectly. It only seems to fail when the CGIDEV2 program is writing the output directly to the browser.
I could find no mention of limits anywhere and neither can the customer - but I
also haven't a clue what else could cause it.  If the request is directed to
the browser it hangs.  If it is directed to a file and the browser retrieves
the file it works just fine.

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com

Privileged and Confidential.  This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.