We had an application dumping this morning after some idiot developer
(me) made a change. This app is used from green-screen, RPG CGI and java
(via a stored procedure) apps. When the job failed in green-screen or
RPG CGI the System Reply List option for RNQ0000 would reply with a "D"
to dump the job and since we monitor QEZDEBUG all day we knew it
happened.

Sequence  Message
 Number   ID       Reply       Compare Value
   300    CPA5140  *DFT        *NONE
   400    RPG0000  D           *NONE
   500    CBE0000  D           *NONE
   510    RNQ0000  D           *NONE

I checked all the Apache jobs and they all have "Inquiry message reply"
set to *SYSRPYL which is why CGI apps auto-dumped. However, the WAS6
server job in QEJBSVR has this set to *RQD picked up from the QWASJOBD
in QWAS6. Does anyone see any issues with changing this JOBD to
*SYSRPYL?