I thought that might be a fun learning example.  I am also working on
WRKOBJ and a couple of others...

One thing I found was to NOT display any file over 100 pages(way too big),
at lease until I figure out how to
load it as "page at a time".

**please note it is my first stab at PHP.  Any all help is appreciated and
even solicited.

http://www.zend.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=2421&start=0&S=b3ee01b4fb8d5afba55ad6d4555d5117
or
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jbmmdietz/iseries.html