From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jake M
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:17 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Pop up a .jsp file from a CL or a RPG program.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions. Yeah, something along the
lines of calling
.dspf file with http://www.domain.com/updatepage.jsp in it
and the user
could click on the link and the updatepage.jsp would pop up
and let the user
use the .jsp page and once the user closes the .jsp page the
control needs
to come back to the display file. Is that possible? I am
still new to RPG so
just wanted to know what is the best approach before
venturing into such a
thing. Also, I never used STRPCCMD does this do the same thing too?

cheers,
Jake.