From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bob Cozzi
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:49 PM
To: 'Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Ajax via RSP/CGIDEV2

Even though you apparently don't read my articles (which are free) or use my RPG
xTools (which is cheap) or use iSockets (which is free) I'll give you an example
JavaScript for responseXML.
Go to:
http://www.rpgiv.com/showascii/e2c.html

Use the View | Source menu option in your browser and look for the
"parseResponse" function.

Hope this helps.

-Bob Cozzi
www.iSeriesTV.com
iPod your industry news instead of reading it.
Coming July 18, 2006
Ask your friends to tune into iSeriesTV.com