From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bruce Guetzkow
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:29 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Ajax via RSP/CGIDEV2

Bob:

<snip>
Probably the Content-type header isn't being sent.
I don't use CGIDEV2, I use RPG xTools to do similar things, but I have
no
issues.
Also make sure you don't include the encode keyword on the <?xml> tag as
find
that it tends to mess things up a bit.
</snip>

Thanks for the info.  I've been playing a bit more and have made a small
bit
of progress.  I can now return data to responseText if I don't call down
the CGIDEV2 procedures, but nothing I have tried sends anything to
responseXML.

I've looked everywhere to find the syntax for the content type and I
believe
it should be:

Can you confirm that this is correct?  Is this part of the XML file or
should this be sent separately?

Thanks again,
--Bruce Guetzkow