Just an FYI.

I never did find this error anywhere or anyone that had any idea what I
was talking about, but thought I'd share this.  I noticed in my product
updater that I had a Interim Fix for 6.0.1.1 for web-facing and out of
desperation I did a Roll Back on this, and low an behold the files
converted without errors.  There are some warnings but no errors like this
one below.

I'm still not sure what it was trying to tell me.  I've done a "verify"
and have all the PTF's on the host up to date and had all the fixes on the
WDSc up to date before I took off the one for web-facing.  Not sure what
the fix was all about (can't check now that it is off) but sure didn't
help us out any.

Regards,

-- Jim Lowary

I'm doing a web-facing project and some DDS that I converted before now
has errors like:
DDX0098 and the helpful text  ;-) after the just doesn't do it for me.

"Error with key sequence at node: SELPRJ = java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
Com/ibm/etools/iseries/dds/dom/annotation/WebSettingType.IBM_DISABLED_KEYS_LITERAL"