I tried Scott's suggestion, to no avail...

my CGIDEBUG file acts like it's not even getting to my clrhtmlbuffer();
line of code...

Shane Cessna
Senior iSeries Programmer
iSeries WebSphere & Tomcat Administrator
North American Lighting, Inc.
(618) 662-4483 x2776
shane_cessna@xxxxxxx

Robert Cozzi <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/27/2006 05:47 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] CGI error...

The GET limit is around 4k but really isn't 4k.
The POST limit is unlimited.