hey guys

i stepped through my pgm in debug and CGIDEBUG now contains these
messages:

WrtSection: Sent 793 bytes to the browser
ZhbGetInput: Request method = POST
ContLen: Content_length = 43
ZhbGetInput: Saved query string:
ZhbGetInput: *** Error ***  Attempting to use QzhbCgiParse with invalid
CGI_MODE = .  Server is .  Program will continue until it fails.
ZhbGetInput: Request method =
ClrHtmlBuffer: Previously written HTML has been cleared.
GetHtmlIfsMult: 4 records read.
WrtSection: HTML = location: /cgi-bin/erqinbox
WrtSection: HTML =
WrtSection: HTML =
WrtSection: Sent 30 bytes to the browser

what does this one mean?

sorry guys, i'm new to the whole cgi game...

Shane Cessna
Senior iSeries Programmer
iSeries WebSphere & Tomcat Administrator
North American Lighting, Inc.
(618) 662-4483 x2776
shane_cessna@xxxxxxx