From: albartell [mailto:albartell@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:59 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: [WEB400] Webservice Test Applications

Cool!  Thanks for the suggestion Pete. I haven't followed that project for
quite some time as I use MyEclipse IDE for most of my J2EE development.
Looks like I should take another peak at what WTP has to offer <doing the
update manager now>

In the meantime, if anyone else is in need of a easy to use, "raw" tool to
test your web services please check out this little program I wrote (open
source). Also, if anybody wants to add features to it that would be great!

http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/?p=17

Aaron Bartell