I'm trying to get a WebFacing project to run as proof of concept and to
show it can be done. I never get anything to work (trying to test from
WDSc as a WebFacing project), but when I go to shutdown the server job
QQFWFSVR  (the only QQF* job I see out there) it never ends and if I look
at the joblog I see the following:

Library QQFTEMP not found.
Application error.  CPF9810 unmonitored by QQFWFSVR at statement
  0000000002, instruction X'0000'.
Value for call stack counter parameter not valid.
Application error.  CEE9901 unmonitored by QP0WPINT at statement
  0000000018, instruction X'0000'.

And it's right there is no QQFTEMP library on our system.  Are we missing
something?

We are on v5r3 and  have:

5769AS1   *INSTALLED   IBM WebSphere Application Server
5722DG1   *COMPATIBLE  IBM HTTP Server
5722TC1   *COMPATIBLE  TCP/IP Utilities
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  WebSphere Development Studio for iSeries
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  WebSphere Dev Studio Client - Server Support

Loaded .  What are we missing?

Thanks,

-- Jim